Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Donald Trump Appeals to Black Voters: 'What Do You Have to Lose by Trying Something New?'
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
"If African-American voters give Donald Trump a chance by giving me their vote, the result for them will be amazing" Donald Trum...

"If African-American voters give Donald Trump a chance by giving me their vote, the result for them will be amazing"

Donald Trump made his second appeal this week to African-Americans to vote for him in November’s general election.

“If African-American voters give Donald Trump a chance by giving me their vote, the result for them will be amazing,” the Republican presidential nominee said during a rally at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.

“What do you have to lose by trying something new? I will fix it,” said Trump, who’s been struggling to attract black voters. “This means so much to me, and I will work as hard as I can to bring new opportunity to places in our country which have not known opportunity in a very long time.”

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top